3. Once done, we want to delete all the files that are generated when we deploy the application. Quite often they get corrupt which in turn causes a failure.
5. Go to E:\glassfish-4.1\glassfish4\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications and delete all the files in there
6. Go toE:\glassfish-4.1\glassfish4\glassfish\domains\domain1\lib\databases and delete the ejbtimer folder.
7. At this point, we can restart the server. Go back to the Services in Task Manager and start the domain1 service.
10. Now we have to redeploy each of the 3 applications. Deploy them in this order: ‘RequestWebservice’, ‘vartopia_integration’ and ‘talend_connector’.